Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is proof that I love mom the most :]

Labor Day weekend Crew :]


College so far feels a bit like camp, but with hours and hours of reading piled on top.  As per usual, I've been busy with school. :/ gag me...  Well, don't gag me. I like some of it.  I like my oceanography book, and everything about my art history and american lit classes, and my astronomy teacher's teaching style, and the people I've met in my religion class (but that's the ONLY thing I like about that class... for that class I will say "gag me, fast!!!").   So anyways, the homework my classes (mostly lots and lots of reading) keeps me really busy.  I think I need to start figuring out how to do well and not read everything.  But that's going to be hard because in most of my classes I have one or two midterms (or big papers depending on the class) then the final.  So no real adjustment opportunities.  
Saturdays have been wonderful so far for sleeping in and hanging out.  I keep trying to get homework done, but I sleep in too much.  Sundays are wonderful because I get to sleep in then too.  Then I get to relax all day (and do homework) until church at night w/ KATHY. :]  Happy days.
Speaking of Kathy, she is wonderful.  Probably a little stressed out, but she's always taking care of me.  Sometimes I just take the bus(es) over to her house and hang out for a while, do some homework or what not.  It's been great to have her around.  And I've become very comfortable (again) with the name Katherine's Little Sister, which I am very proud to be called.  But yea, so she's pretty cool.  Oh yes, and all of her housemates are quite wonderful as well.
It's hard for me to believe that CJ's driving.  But I'm very, very glad to hear that he is out hanging out with friends. LIFE!!! :] 
Anyways, I'm coming home next weekend (homecoming weekend).  So be ready for me!!  --Luckily I don't think Kath looks at this because I haven't asked to use the car yet... :]

Love and miss you - BIIFSL - :-P

Annie Bananie