Friday, September 26, 2008

Catching UP

Hi Gang! Annie - great pictures.
Wow - now I am behind in the posts and still haven't found time to upload pictures.
Quickie Updates:
  • Dad and I had a good visit with Janma and Poppe. Enjoyed David and Allison's wedding and will get more pictures up soon.
  • Yes, mom can talk again -HALLELUJAH! Still feeling punk, but clearly improving.
  • Delivering babies - Lord, help us - where have all the nurses gone - we are swamped. The blessing, despite being ridiculously busy, I have had some awesome patients. Today, was had an enjoyable delivery and I think we are getting a sweet bottle of wine out of the experience :).
  • Dad is back in the skies - carrying his "Darth" mask with him. He is still trying to get used to using his CPAP machine, but it will get easier and I expect he will be sleeping better soon.
  • CJ's team is playing well and winning much! Beat Providence Day today in wind and rain. Tied Charlotte Christian in a tough game yesterday.
  • CJ is smoking those sophomore honors and AP classes - look out big brothers and sisters.
  • Jillian returned from Windy Gap today - her highlight - THE SPEAKER. Wow!
  • Kath and Annie are on a Campus Crusade retreat this weekend.
  • Hey Chris and K - any advice for our freshman?
  • Annie - Awesome questions!!
  • As to life in Charlotte - lines, lines, and more lines for gas. We are persevering, but this is crazy. C.J. and I tried to unsuccessfully siphon gas from one car to another so dad could get to the airport - thankfully some gas arrived today and we have alittle reserve.
  • Dad and I saw - "Burn after reading" I will give it ** (that's two stars).

Need to sleep - more soon! LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL - Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll notice that the most loving brother gave advice (via comment) for our freshman a while ago.