So, big week in the life of Annie:
Took my first test of college on Monday, and my second on Thursday. I think they went alright, but all my friends are getting back 60's and 70's or lower for tests... so I'm not really confident.
I also dropped my History of Christian Tradition class, which as it turns out I did not need for any purpose besides filling elective hours. LAME! So I'm done with that one.
I got my first job, besides babysitting and the few weeks I spent at Mario's. I'm working at Starbucks in Rams starting Monday. (I go in to do paperwork Monday and start training probably Tuesday.)
Dawn is here until tomorrow night. By here I mean in Chapel Hill not my room. Kelsey, Ashley Underwood, Caitlin Covington, and I all had dinner with her on Franklin, and she's going to come by and see my room tomorrow.
I have a paper due and a marine science test a week from today (Friday Oct 10).
Well, can't really think of anything else at the moment... Love & Miss you!
BIIFSL

2 comments:
I am sorry I am a terrible daughter/bad blogger. I would post if I could figure out how ;)
I miss you guys a lot!
Katherine, if I can do this so can you. We want you to join us!! :) Mom
I think you sign in on google under your own account and than go to the blog. That way you can post under your name. Am I right gang? Mom
Post a Comment